SKYRAILER 400 RRR
ROAD RAIL LIFTING BASKET
HIGH CAPACITY BASKET
ROAD RAIL EXCAVATOR
ON INDUSTRIAL SITES
AFTER SALES SERVICE
TEAM OF EXPERTS
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
SPECIALIST VEHICLE DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER
Neotec engineers and builds specialist vehicles as well as lifting and handling equipment particularly for railway infrastructure maintenance and overhead catenary networks.
Today, over 500 vehicles built in our factories are in use, not only in France but also throughout the World. NEOTEC also designs and builds platforms, cranes and specialist trolleys for aerospace, defense and powerline network purposes.
NEOTEC‘s range of products is divided into 4 classes:
Thanks to its range of products plus the complementary nature of its offer within that range, NEOTEC has become a valued supplier to the biggest players on the Western European and North American markets.
Innovation through technology..
NEOTEC innovates and manufactures and always with top notch customer service firmly in mind.
For over 25 years now, NEOTEC has acquired its solid reputation by working along three key axes:
- Continuously differentiating its products by striving to make, what the machine is capable of providing, as simple and as safe as possible to use.
- Developing a range of first rate services based on our in-house culture of excellence. Firstly, Neotec has set up the After Sales Service it has always aspired to. It is manned by a team of highly experienced technicians with a thorough knowledge of NEOTEC’s vehicles
- But above all by supporting its customers daily throughout their vehicle’s life cycle. NEOTEC provides tailor made training, on line technical assistance as well as repairs and reconditioning through a structure which does its utmost to meet all customer needs, for example: the new fleet of railroad plant for hire in France.
SKYRAILER down under
Australia's most popular road-rail EWP is the NEOTEC SKYRAILER. With 360 degree slew, 400kg basket capacity and approved by John Holland, ASA, Metro and more it's not hard to see why !
Huge success on INNOTRANS exhibition
NEOTEC was exhibiting at INNOTRANS in Berlin from September 18th to 21st. After the successful last editions, NEOTEC has renewed its participation in the exhibition. Many visitors have come meet the team and the innovations shown on the stand.
On stand O/303 you could see the ELAN D, new MEWP, the SKYRAILER 400 C.14, the new lifting basket on tracks, but also the new HYDRION range, range of hybrid axles. Thanks to everyone who came to our stand and see you in two years’ time for the next edition of INNOTRANS!
Bees at NEOTEC
NEOTEC is the proud owner of 3 beehives for more than a year now. With the help of the company BEESOLIS, NEOTEC made its first honey crop.
Mr Albrespy, owner of BEESOLIS, showed NEOTEC employees the different steps of the crop. The whole NEOTEC team has been beekeepers for one morning during one of the many breakfast organized by NEOTEC.
ELAN D TYPE
ELAN will welcome a newcomer to its range, the new generation Elan named the D TYPE
- More autonomy
- Higher lifting performance:
– Basket : working height : 13.10m / outreach: 6.05m
– Platform : working height : 8.80m / lateral extension : 7.55m
- Dual hydrostatic rail axle
- Protective roof over the main operator station
- Improved Workstation ergonomics …
France, Canada, , Great Britain: Asserting our presence on the international scene
Seeking to address the North American Market’s needs for road/rail vehicles, NEOTEC set up its Canadian division in 2011.
Early 2016 it transformed its London sales office into a production company to meet the British railway network’s maintenance needs.
Each subsidiary has its own engineering, technical support, assembly and manufacturing resources enabling it to better adapt NEOTEC vehicles to local requirements.
NEOTEC is also developing after sales, crucial to being able to offer its vehicle users a reliable, global and local service provided with full operational responsiveness.
See Group page