SKYRAILER 400 RRR
ROAD RAIL LIFTING BASKET
HIGH CAPACITY BASKET
ROAD RAIL EXCAVATOR
ON INDUSTRIAL SITES
AFTER SALES SERVICE
TEAM OF EXPERTS
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
SPECIALIST VEHICLE DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER
Neotec engineers and builds specialist vehicles as well as lifting and handling equipment particularly for railway infrastructure maintenance and overhead catenary networks.
Today, over 500 vehicles built in our factories are in use, not only in France but also throughout the World. NEOTEC also designs and builds platforms, cranes and specialist trolleys for aerospace, defense and powerline network purposes.
NEOTEC‘s range of products is divided into 4 classes:
Innovation through technology..
NEOTEC innovates and manufactures and always with top notch customer service firmly in mind.
For over 25 years now, NEOTEC has acquired its solid reputation by working along three key axes:
- Continuously differentiating its products by striving to make, what the machine is capable of providing, as simple and as safe as possible to use.
- Developing a range of first rate services based on our in-house culture of excellence. Firstly, Neotec has set up the After Sales Service it has always aspired to. It is manned by a team of highly experienced technicians with a thorough knowledge of NEOTEC’s vehicles
- But above all by supporting its customers daily throughout their vehicle’s life cycle. NEOTEC provides tailor made training, on line technical assistance as well as repairs and reconditioning through a structure which does its utmost to meet all customer needs, for example: the new fleet of railroad plant for hire in France.
NÉOTEC just moved to its new premises just a few meters from its old premises! This new building is dedicated to the series and also holds the administrative departments. The old building, still in activity, is dedicated to Prototypes, After Sales, Supply Chain and R+D.
NEOTEC at INNOTRANS in BERLIN SEPTEMBRE 2016
Huge succes for NEOTEC at INNOTRANS. More than 80 visitors came by the booth.
Thanks a lot to all of you
NEOTEC AT THE IAF SHOWCome and see us on the stand B-414 of the IAf exhibition in Münster from May 30th to June 1st.We will be exhibiting our EXCARAILER 220.LR as well as the SKYRAILER 400RR. Come and see us there!
NEW IN 2017
ELAN D TYPE
ELAN will welcome a newcomer to its range, the new generation Elan named the D TYPE
- More autonomy
- Higher lifting performance:
– Basket : working height : 13.10m / outreach: 6.05m
– Platform : working height : 8.80m / lateral extension : 7.55m
- Dual hydrostatic rail axle
- Protective roof over the main operator station
- Improved Workstation ergonomics …
France, Canada, , Great Britain: Asserting our presence on the international scene
Seeking to address the North American Market’s needs for road/rail vehicles, NEOTEC set up its Canadian division in 2011.
Early 2016 it transformed its London sales office into a production company to meet the British railway network’s maintenance needs.
Each subsidiary has its own engineering, technical support, assembly and manufacturing resources enabling it to better adapt NEOTEC vehicles to local requirements.
NEOTEC is also developing after sales, crucial to being able to offer its vehicle users a reliable, global and local service provided with full operational responsiveness.
See Group page